Saturday 19 May 2012

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

So I had a stall at the Lawdy Momma vintage show today.

Not knowing exactly how big my stall would be or where I would be located I packed the car with everything I own and OMG it's sooooo much stuff!


Not only did I take loads with me (I only put 1/3 of it out on display)! but in unpacking all my cupboards at home I came across craft materials, old display items, various box loads of vintage china and homewares and all sorts of paraphernalia that you would no doubt all love, but there is just no easy way of showing you on-line.

So I have a solution........................

A 24 hour OPEN STUDIO & RUMMAGE SALE

Friday 25th May 5pm - 11pm & Saturday 26th May 9.30am - 11pm

24 Rowan Green East, Brentwood, CM13 2ED

On sale will be:
  • The current Beautiful Things range of accessories and homewares
  • Ex stock of lavender bags, brooches, handbags, scarfs and loads more
  • Material, ribbon, trim & haberdashery
  • Display items i.e. Baskets & display boards
  • Vintage china
  • Beads and buttons
  • Packaging materials
  • Wool
  • Cardmaking and scrapbook materials such as papers and stamps
(I'm also planning on doing a bootsale in the Sunday so as I will be sorting out for that there may even be lots of general household items out in the garden for you to rummage through before I load up the car Saturday night)!!
 
Pop along at any time during the Friday evening or Saturday sessions, I'll have the kettle on and you'll be welcome to visit the studio whilst your here to discuss any custom orders you might wish to place or just to have a nosey!

See you next weekend and please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment